CISF New Vacancy 2023: Bumper recruitment for Head Constable Sub Inspector posts in (CISF), apply like this
CISF New Vacancy 2023:- Information about the bumper recruitment for the posts of Head Constable and Sub Inspector in CISF can be obtained through the official website and news updates. You should keep an eye on the official website of CISF for more details and keep an eye on them for latest recruitment notification.
On the website, you will get the recruitment process, number of posts, eligibility criteria, application fee, last date to apply and other important information. Suitable link for application process and status of online application will also be available on the website. Therefore you should regularly test the website and read the information carefully.
cisf new vacancy 2023
CISF New Vacancy 2023: Hello friends, welcome to our another new job notification. Bumper recruitments are going to be done by the Central Industrial Security Force. Friends, let us tell you that very soon the process of recruitment to the posts of Head Constable, Sub Inspector will be completed by the Central Industrial Security Force. If you are interested in this recruitment and have the eligibility, then definitely apply.
The process of applying has been explained in very simple and easy language in this article of ours. So read our article carefully.
CISF New Vacancy 2023 Post Details
- Head Constable (HC), Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
- Total Number of Posts – 540
CISF New Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Application Start Date – Coming Soon
- Application Deadline – Coming Soon
Central Industrial Security Force has not yet given any update on the application dates. Candidates must be ready with their exam preparation as it can be conducted any time soon. If any update comes from the CISF department then we will provide you the information. So you are advised to keep visiting our website bestrojgar.com.
CISF New Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification – The educational qualification of the candidate for this recruitment should be minimum (12th) pass from any recognized board/university.
- Age Limit – The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
Application Fee – CISF New Vacancy 2023
- General Category – ₹100
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – ₹100
- SC/ST – ₹00
Selection Process- CISF New Vacancy 2023
- For the selection of the candidates in this recruitment, written test/skill test/document verification interview will be organized by the department and selection will be done according to the performance in the above.
- Salary- The pay scale for the selected candidates in this recruitment has been fixed at 25500-81100 months.
How to Apply CISF New Vacancy 2023
The step by step process for the candidates to apply in CISF New Vacancy 2023 is given below, you can apply easily by following these procedures.
Follow the procedure given below to apply for recruitment to the post of Head Constable and Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):
- Firstly, visit the official website of CISF and check the latest recruitment notification.
- Read all the information given in the notification like number of posts, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, application date etc.
- If you are eligible for the posts, then complete the online application process.
- During the online application process, enter your personal and academic information. Make sure you share the required documents and all the details are correct.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Submit your application before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the period.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.